The West Billups Room is Elegant and Stately
The West Billups room is located upstairs on the second floor of our historic Virginia B&B and offers waterfront, sunset and lovely property views. A comfortable King size bed and a large private bath featuring 2 vanity sinks, as well as a small sitting area.
Guests have easy access to all common areas downstairs including a library with fireplace and cable TV, screened in porch, guest area with fridge, complimentary sodas, microwave, snacks, and ice maker. Guests have exclusive access to use of pool, bicycles, canoe, kayaks, and Stand Up Paddleboards, (in season). Full specialty breakfast served each morning with locally roasted coffee.
The West Billups Room Amenities
- Queen size Tempur-Pedic bed
- Luxury linens
- Guest Robes
- Private bath with shower
- Separate Sitting room with small sofa
- 32” Amazon Fire Smart TV with free YouTubeTV
- Wireless Internet
- Individual thermostats
- Guest Fridge
- Keurig specialty beverage maker
- Essential Oil diffuser
- HEPPA air purifier
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer
Details and Things to Note:
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 5.3% VA sales tax and 5% Mathews County lodging tax.
- Smoking and vaping of any kind is restricted to designated outdoor areas ONLY.
- Our property is not well suited for children; only those over 16 are permitted except when the whole Inn is booked for a wedding, family reunion, etc. Some suites can accommodate an extra person with a .00 per person per night fee. Please call us in advance to discuss this option.
- PET POLICY: Sorry, this Room is not available for Pets. See our pet-friendly options and policies here.
- MINIMUM STAY: A 2-night minimum stay is required for weekend stays. There is no minimum stay required for weekdays. Please check our website for single night stays as they sometimes become available.
- DEPOSITS: A room deposit of 50% of total stay guarantees your reservation. Balance is due upon departure. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express all accepted.
ALL cancellations before 7 FULL days of reservation will receive a full refund of deposit minus a $25.00 cancellation fee. WHOLE PROPERTY RESERVATIONS must give a 30 day notice of cancellation or will not receive refund unless rooms can be re-booked.
Cancellations, no shows and early departures affect us significantly regardless of your reasons for cancelling. For this reason, cancellations MUST be made 7 full days prior to the date of arrival. ALL cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will be charged for the entire reservation, no exceptions. In the event of cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, we will make EVERY effort to re-book your room(s) for all or part of your reservation nights and will refund accordingly. Cancellation fee will still apply. It is always best to call and email us with any cancellation requests and we will do our very best to work with you if at all possible, but please understand the need for our policy and it is always best to obtain trip insurance to make sure you are fully covered.
Please note that requesting moving your reservation within 7 days of arrival date is the same as a cancellation and will be charged accordingly. Requests to move reservations outside of 7-day window will be handled on a case by case basis. Again, call and email us and we will do our best!
Checking In & Out:
CHECK IN time is in between 4-7 pm. We often have rooms ready earlier, so please just call us to get an update.
PLEASE call or email ahead if you plan on arriving later than 7 and we will make arrangements to greet you, or instruct you on self check-in.
PLEASE, (pretty please!), call or email us if you plan on showing up earlier than 4:00. We can sometimes arrange for an early check in, but we need to hear from you.
CHECK OUT time is 11:00 a.m.